Sunday, November 11, 2012

Bless This House for the Walls are Holey

After removing the childrens border from the kids playroom and the living room, I made my biggest and most time consuming discovery. Holes. Lots and lots of holes from years of thrown toys, falling kids, and who knows what else. So, I jumped in and learned something new by filling over 25 holes myself.


I filled all the holes with joint compund, waited a day for it to dry, filled it again, one more day of waiting, and then for the super fun part....sanding.

 
I got on my mask, and pulled in my vaccum hose to suck up the dust and sanded my little heart out..lets make that big heart ;)
 

While the dust was flying we {my friend Brecklyn and I} decided to go ahead and sand everything that needed sanded. So, that meant all the woodwork, including the awesome red baseboards.


 

We are patched, sanded and ready for primimer. Check out the rest of the progress tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment