Monday, March 18, 2013

Adios Not My Amigo

I could sing a song I'm so happy! I did it!! Remember my awesome floating cabinets??




Well, I hope you didn't think they were to awesome because they are GONE!!


I took them down all by myself {which I think I should get some sort of trophy or something for} and I am NOT sad to see them go :)

I have made a few more small changes, such as appliance placement and some added furniture, but have a few more projects in the works.

First up, refreshing the inside of this pantry..



Painting the outside of the kitchen door...


But I feel like things are finally moving along...

                                    Before






                                   Progress
 






I have been working on my spray paint obsession on sunny days. I started some projects a while back. You can revisit here. Here are the results of those babies.






I found a few other goodies on a quick trip to Goodwill that I have ideas for..






It will more than likely include spray paint...I think I have a problem...Do they have a 1800 number I can call...whoever they are?

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE it! It looks so much nicer! You did a great Job! You honestly hav insipred me to become a spray paint junkie lol! I'm constantly looking for stuff to spray paint lol!

    ReplyDelete