Friday, August 9, 2013

Pantry and Paint Project Reveal

Hello Bloggerland! I have been MIA for MONTHS now! Sorry about that. Our lives have been CRAZY this summer. Luke graduated from pharmacy school, we moved across the country, Luke now has a new job, and Isabelle starts kindergarten on Monday! I have not stopped on my projects, but had a hard time recording everything I did. I am going to do a quick update on what's been changing around here!

I believe I was in the kitchen when we were together last. The paint is done and I finished my pantry project! Here is a reminder or where we were and are how things are looking these days..


Before


The pantry had old liner in it and smelled like and old time log cabin..










I emptied it out, pulled out the paper, filled all the holes, primed, painted, and organized it...


 
 I had plenty of room for all our food, serving dishes, spices, and paper products {paper towels, trash bags, plastic cups, etc}




 
Remember these?
 


 
 
They all got a little face lift and found a home on my coffee bar...

I used my fave, spray paint, to turn the wooden circle orange and the Merry Christmas platter got a blast of sunny yellow before making its way under my coffee maker.


I still have a few more things in the works for the kitchen and I promise to update faster now that I have a little free time available. Stayed tuned for the next saga, where we tackle the living room!

No comments:

Post a Comment